|News & Analysis|
October 9, 2012
1. Managing the Transition to Value-Based Reimbursement: 8 Core Strategies to Mind the Gap.
2. Using Executive Incentive Pay to Drive Value-Based Care.
3. 4 Must-Have Traits for Hospital Employees in a Value-Based World.
4. 49 Statistics on Major For-Profit Hospital Chain Finances.
5. 6 Ways Hospitals Can Analyze Technology's Return on Investment.
6. 5 New Health Systems to Know.
7. Recent Workforce Reductions and Legal Developments:
14 Hospital Layoffs. 8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
20 Hospital Lawsuits and Settlements.
James B. Cole of Virginia Hospital Center.
Robert L. Meyer of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Michael K. Lauf of Cape Cod Healthcare.
Peggy Troy of Children's Hospital and Health System in Milwaukee.
Kevin Unger of Poudre Valley Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ReDoc, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.
* * *