|News & Analysis|
October 2, 2012
1. The Dying Rivalry: How For-Profit and Non-Profit CEOs Are Becoming More Compatible.
2. CEO Compensation of the 25 Top-Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals.
3. Passionate Physician Leader: Q&A with Dr. John McCabe, CEO of Upstate University Hospital.
4. Now Accepting Speaker Proposals. We are seeking speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013 in Chicago. This meeting will feature sessions providing practical guidance on these core areas: ACOs, Physician-Hospital Alignment, Strategy Issues, Financial Issues, Clinical Quality Issues and Key Specialty Issues. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 10 Critical Considerations for Filling Interim Management Positions at Your Hospital.
6. Cardiology & Medical Necessity: How Your Hospital Can Avoid Heart-Related Investigations.
7. Leadership Awards. Becker's Hospital Review is also seeking nominations for this year's Becker's Hospital Review Leadership Awards. Nominees should be people who have shown unusual leadership in healthcare. The leadership awards will be presented at the speakers dinner at the 2013 Annual Meeting. Please send nominees to Lauren Groeper at email@example.com or Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 7 Features Cardiologists Look for in Hospital Cardiology Service Lines.
9. 10 Recently Formed ACOs.
10. 125 Hospital CEO Profiles.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ReDoc, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.
* * *