|News & Analysis|
September 25, 2012
1. 5 Questions Hospital Executives Should Ask Before Employing Physicians.
2. 49 Statistics on Major For-Profit Hospital Chain Finances.
3. Hospital CEO Salary Increases: 36 Statistics by Percentiles.
4. Now Accepting Speaker Proposals. We are seeking speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013 in Chicago. This meeting will feature sessions providing practical guidance on these core areas: ACOs, Physician-Hospital Alignment, Strategy Issues, Financial Issues, Clinical Quality Issues and Key Specialty Issues. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 4 Tips for Successful Physician Recruitment and Retention Under Healthcare Reform.
6. 13 Drivers That Are Increasing U.S. Healthcare Spending.
7. Leadership Awards. Becker's Hospital Review is also seeking nominations for this year's Becker's Hospital Review Leadership Awards. Nominees should be people who have shown unusual leadership in healthcare. The leadership awards will be presented at the speakers dinner at the 2013 Annual Meeting. Please send nominees to Lauren Groeper at email@example.com or Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What's Your States' Uninsured Rate?
9. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Dr. Gary Kaplan, CEO of Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Nabel, President of Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Mark Neaman, CEO of NorthShore University HealthSystem.
Robert Nesselbush, President of Rochester General Hospital.
Dr. Kevin Tabb, CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ReDoc, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.
* * *