|News & Analysis|
September 18, 2012
1. Ideas Into Action: 3 Hospital CEOs Talk Strategy Going Into 2013.
2. A Look From Within: Why Are U.S. Healthcare Costs so High?
3. 13 Key Questions for Hospital-Physician Relationships - Assessing Legal Compliance.
4. Hear 11 Current and Former Hospital and Health System CEOs Discuss the Upcoming Election, ACOs, Value-Based Payments, Physician Alignment and Other Major Industry Trends at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1, Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. 3 Ways Hospitals Can Maximize Their Capital Expenditures.
6. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What Should ASCs Do to Succeed Over the Next Four Years? Hear Ari Fleischer Debate Dr. Howard Dean, Listen to Dozens of CEOs and Great Operators Provide Advice on How to Excel in a Challenging Market - 40 Spots Remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-26, Chicago).
7. Inventive Incentives: Geisinger Health System's Physician Pay Model.
8. Inside the Boardroom: 17 Findings on Non-Profit Health System's Governance Models.
9. 7 Questions From Physicians Hospitals Should be Ready to Answer.
10. 5 CEOs of the Week:
John Dubis, CEO of St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Syd Bersante, President of St. Joseph Medical Center.
Tanya Blackmon, President of Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville.
Sharon O'Keefe, President of University of Chicago Medical Center.
Lars Houmann, President and CEO of Florida Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeamHealth, ASCOA and VMG Health.
* * *