|News & Analysis|
September 11, 2012
1. The Benefits and Challenges of CO-OPs: Where Do They Fit in Healthcare Reform?
2. Top 25 Diagnoses for Pioneer ACOs.
3. Mastering the Matrix of Healthcare: Q&A With Syd Bersante, President of St. Joseph Medical Center in Washington.
4. Hospitals Becoming Insurers: What's Sparking the New Strategy? Thoughts to share on this trend? Please contact Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Upcoming Conference! Should Hospitals Use ASCs as a Strategy? What Works and What Doesn't? Find out at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago). To learn more or register,
6. Raising Hospital Value Multiples: 5 Best Practices.
7. 4 Key Legal Issues for ACOs.
8. The new year is three months away - does your hospital's strategy for 2013 beat your competitors'? At the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1, 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs will discuss the upcoming election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends. To learn more or register,.
9. 15 Statistics on Average Hospital Executive Base Salaries.
10. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Cathy Barr, President of Bethesda Hospital.
Kyle DeFur, President of St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.
Dr. Warren Browner, CEO of California Pacific Medical Center.
John Bluford, CEO of Truman Medical Centers.
Dr. Kronenberg, President and CEO of Crouse Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeamHealth, ASCOA and VMG Health.
* * *