|News & Analysis|
September 4, 2012
1. What Can Healthcare Learn From Other Industries? 5 Lessons.
2. 26 Statistics on Hospital CEO Salary Adjustments From 2004-2011.
3. 9 Ways Hospitals Should Prepare for HIPAA Audits.
4. Survey: Up to 27% of Health System Execs Believe Current Business Models Aren't Sustainable.
5. Upcoming Conference! Should Hospitals Use ASCs as a Strategy? What Works and What Doesn't? Find out at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End Today! To learn more or register,
6. 6 Points on What the GOP Platform Holds for Healthcare.
7. 12 Ground Rules for Communicating During a Hospital Transaction.
8. Come See 12 World-Class CEOs at the 2012 Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable - 40 Spots Remain: 4 - 6 p.m. on November 1st at the Ritz Carlton, 160 East Pearson Street at Water Tower Place in Chicago. To Learn More or Register,.
9. Moody's: 118 Statistics on Non-Profit Hospital Medians.
10. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Jerry Fedele of Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Pamela Davis of Edward Hospital & Health Services.
Dr. Donald Jernigan of Adventist Health System.
Dr. David Pate of St. Luke's Health System in Idaho.
Joseph Scott of LibertyHealth System.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeamHealth and VMG Health.
* * *