|News & Analysis|
June 19, 2012
1. 3 Most Essential Elements of a Successful ACO.
2. Quint Studer: Community Hospitals Must Lead With Experience, Close With Compassion.
3. Reinventing a Hospital's Philosophy: Q&A With Dr. Ronald A. Paulus, President and CEO of Mission Health.
4. Boosting the Physician Base: Thoughts From MemorialCare CEO Barry Arbuckle on Its Recent Physician Deal.
5. 8 Questions to Determine if Senior Management Works as a Team.
6. Get in the Know Before They Go: 8 Points on Exit Interviews in Hospitals.
7. Average Cost Per Inpatient Day Across 50 States in 2010.
8. 40 New Statistics on 2011 Physician Compensation.
9. 12 Leading Hospital and Health System CEOs to Participate in the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to attend or learn more, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Murphy Healthcare Group and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.
* * *