|News & Analysis|
June 12, 2012
1. Management Tool: CEOs' Checklist for High-Performing Hospitals.
2. New-Era Executive Compensation: The Impacts of Dodd-Frank's "Say-on-Pay" for Hospitals.
3. Strategic Planning for 50 Years: Q&A With Scottsdale Healthcare CEO Tom Sadvary.
4. 5 Considerations for Hospitals Facing Union Organization.
5. Harvard Economists: Employment Isn't the Goal of Healthcare Reform.
6. Hospitals Must Focus Beyond Clinical Outcomes: Cleveland Clinic's Chief Experience Officer Dr. James Merlino.
7. Medical Tourism and Travel: What it Means for Your Hospital.
8. 6 Trends in an Era of Consumer-Driven Healthcare.
9. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to recommend a hospital CEO to participate, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Murphy Healthcare Group, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock and Select International.
* * *