|News & Analysis|
June 5, 2012
1. Are You an Old or New Era Hospital Leader?
2. 4 Tips to Ease the Sting of Hospital Layoffs.
3. The Value of Physician Leaders: Q&A With Dr. Richard Afable, CEO of Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
4. The Connected Communicator: Robert Garrett, President and CEO of Hackensack University Medical Center.
5. 4 Keys to Effective Administrative Rounding.
6. The Unhappy Physician: Why Hospitals Need to Take Morale Seriously.
7. 42 Tips for Building, Promoting a Hospital Brand.
8. 20 States With the Most Hospital Admissions.
9. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to recommend a hospital CEO to participate, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Murphy Healthcare Group, VMG Health, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock and Select International.
* * *