News & Analysis
February 19, 2013
1. 8 Questions to Guide Healthcare CEOs' Strategic Decisions.
2. The Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Program: A Hospital Analysis.
3. 3 Hospital Leaders Weigh in on Contemporary Physician, Payor Relationships.
4. 10 Statistics on Annual Incentive Targets for Hospital Executives.
5. Becker's Hospital Review is accepting nominations for its 2013 Leadership Awards, which will be finalized and announced this spring. To nominate a hospital or health system CEO, please or contact Molly Gamble for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Strategic Planning in the C-Suite and Board Room: How Hospital Leaders Can Jointly Develop a Roadmap for Success.
7. 5 Ways to Lower Physician Attrition Rates.
8. ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register, .
9. 11 Statistics on Average Age of Hospital Plant.
10. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Sherrie Sitarik of Orlando Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Margaret Sabin of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.
Todd Almendinger of Magruder Hospital.
Dr. Ann Errichetti of St. Peter's Hospital.
Joe Mullany of Detroit Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and ASCOA.
* * *