News & Analysis
February 12, 2013
1. What Makes a Hospital Attractive to Employers?
2. Physician Recruitment Trends: 2012 Statistics and What it Means for the Future.
3. 6 CEOs Weigh in on ACOs, Employee Wellness, Payor Relationships.
4. Values Drive Everything: Q&A With Bridgeport Hospital CEO William Jennings.
5. Becker's Hospital Review is accepting nominations for its 2013 Leadership Awards, which will be finalized and announced this spring. To nominate a hospital or health system CEO, please or contact Molly Gamble for additional information at email@example.com.
6. Survey: More Than 50% of Physicians Still in the Dark on Sunshine Act.
7. 3 Ways Hospitals Executives Can Avoid IRS Compensation Inquiries.
8. ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register, .
9. 5 Enablers for Population Health Management.
10. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Diana Hendel, PharmD, of MemorialCare.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Judy Rich of Tucson Medical Center
Deborah Proctor of St. Joseph Health
Patricia Maryland, DrPH, of St. John Providence Health System
Pamela Delagardelle of Allen Health System
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Opera Solutions and Surgical Directions.
* * *