News & Analysis
February 5, 2013
1. 5 Things the Most Extraordinary Hospital CEOs Do.
2. 200 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
3. ACO Readiness: 6 Chief Determinants.
4. 5 Areas Where Hospitals Can Spend Smarter.
5. Becker's Hospital Review is accepting nominations for its 2013 Leadership Awards, which will be finalized and announced this spring. To nominate a hospital or health system CEO, please or contact Molly Gamble for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Working Through Healthcare Changes: Q&A With Dr. Ninfa Saunders, CEO of Central Georgia Health System.
7. Chuck Lauer: The Shameful State of Our Hospitals.
8. ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register, .
9. Which Insurer is Most Willing to Offer Performance-Based Contracts?
10. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Mary Prybylo of St. Joseph Healthcare and St. Joseph Hospital in Maine
Gary Fybel of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Dr. L. Reuven Pasternak of Stony Brook University Hospital
Sally Jeffcoat of Saint Alphonsus Health System
Georgia Fojtasek of Allegiance Health
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and ASCOA.
* * *