|News & Analysis|
Dec. 16, 2013
1. ASC Landscape in 2014 & Beyond: Healthcare Reform's Biggest Threats, Opportunities.
2. Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise.
3. 6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case at ASCs. 4. Free Webinar: 22 Observations for ASCs in 2014. This webinar features Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner, Chairman of the Healthcare Dept., McGuireWoods LLP, discussing the biggest trends in the ASC industry today and what to look for in the future. Tuesday, Dec. 17, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k. 6. Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with 10 or more specialties. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Today.
9. 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools for This Week.
10. 20 States With the Most, Least Primary Care Physicians.
Job Opening: Florida Ambulatory Surgery Center Seeks Administrator. Click here to learn more.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Eveia, AORN.