|News & Analysis|
Dec. 12, 2013
1. Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
2. 2014 Government Budget Debates: Potential Impact on Healthcare Providers.
3. Building an Outstanding ASC Quality and Accreditation Committee: Q&A With Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center's Sandy Berreth. 4. Free Webinar: 22 Observations for ASCs in 2014. This webinar features Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner, Chairman of the Healthcare Dept., McGuireWoods LLP, discussing the biggest trends in the ASC industry today and what to look for in the future. Tuesday, Dec. 17, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 15 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Acquisition Activity. 6. 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies--Physicians Endoscopy, Northstar Healthcare, USPI & More.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with direct-to-patient marketing. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not all of the coding changes in 2014 revolve around ICD-10. There are a lot of changes in CPT codes as well. Join Paul Cadorette of mdStrategies as he guides you through some of the new codes that will be affecting many centers in 2014. Dec. 19, 2013 at 1 PM CT. Click here to learn more and register.
Job Opening: Florida Ambulatory Surgery Center Seeks Administrator. Click here to learn more.