|News & Analysis|
September 17, 2013
1. 15 Statistics on Operating Expense in Surgery Centers Across the US.
3. Less Than 80 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
2. Boost Surgery Center Volume on a Budget: 3 Recommendations From Administrator Angela Laux.
4. 5 Common Employee Disciplinary Issues at ASCs - How to Overcome Them.
5. Gastroenterology Quality Reporting for the 21st Century: Q&A With Dr. Tom Deas.
6. Two Complimentary Webinars:
7. 28 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Online Payment Options.
8. The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center.
9. Does your surgery center offer online patient satisfaction surveys? Email email@example.com to be included on the list.
10. Sign up for our free GI E-Weekly!
11. Call for speakers for the following (2) sessions:
For more information contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Developing the Right Clinical Environment for Complex Spine Cases in the ASC"
- "How Spine Surgeons Can Approach a Healthcare Saturated Market"