|News & Analysis|
September 12, 2013
1. 6 Golden Rules of Surgery Center Staff Engagement from Administrator Lori Martin.
2. Less Than 80 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Ambulatory Surgery Centers Projected to Save Medicare $57.6B Over Next 10 Years.
4. 7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates.
5. HealthCare Appraisers Webinar: Physicians Practice Valuation: Key Concepts to Ensure Compliant Physician Practice Acquisitions. Wednesday, September 18, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Register today!
6. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
7. 40 Statistics on Patient Satisfaction in Physician Offices by Specialty.
8. Salaries Offered to the Top 20 Recruited Physician Specialties: 42 Statistics.
9. An Industry Icon: Norma White's 60-Year Career in Healthcare & Surgery Centers.
10. An Overlooked Consideration When Selling an Interest in Your Ambulatory Surgery Center or Endoscopy Center.
11. For Profit Hospital Breakdown: What to Know About the 10 Largest Companies.
12. Does your surgery center have quick turnaround on accounts receivable? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the list of surgery centers with short A/R days.
13. Sign up for our free Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly!
14. Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery to host its 3rd Annual Meeting on Oct.24 in Chicago. RSVP today!