|News & Analysis|
September 5, 2013
1. 8 ASC Administrators on Surgery Centers Remaining Competitive Post-Healthcare Reform.
2. Less Than 120 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships.
4. 10 Best Practices for ASCs to Ensure Successful Credentialing.
5. CareFusion Webinar: Standardizing Surgical Skin Antisepsis to Improve Patient Outcomes. Tuesday, September 24, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Register today!
6. Job Opening: Ad Operations/Marketing Coordinator for ASC Communications.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Katie Atwood at email@example.com.
7. 8 Recent Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions.
8. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
9. 4 Healthcare Benchmarking Tips for Changing Times.
10. What Happens When Goliath Buys David? The Effects of Healthcare Consolidation.
11. Seeking ophthalmology-driven ASCs for a list of eye surgery centers to know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with recommendations.
12. Does your ASC have an online payment option for patients? Email email@example.com to recommend a center for inclusion on the list.