|News & Analysis|
August 29, 2013
1. Rising Stars: 40 ASC Industry Leaders 40 Years or Younger.
2. Less Than 200 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Early Registration Discounts end September 1. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 4 Strategic Tips for Smart Payer Contract Negotiation at Surgery Centers From Administrator Teva Eiler.
4. ICD-10 Transition: Where Surgery Centers Should Be & How to Proceed.
5. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
6. Which Type of Healthcare Worker Has the Best Hand Hygiene?
7. 5 Statistics on ASC Management Company Attitude Toward Out-of-Network Volume.
8. What to Expect When Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center.
9. How Does ASC Staffing Vary Across the US? 20 Statistics.
10. Seeking ophthalmology-driven ASCs for a list of eye surgery centers to know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with recommendations.
11. Does your ASC's leadership advocate for the industry? Email email@example.com to recommend someone for the list of leaders involved in surgery center advocacy efforts.