|News & Analysis |
August 20, 2013
1. 5 Things to Know About ASC Transactions for the Next 5 Years From Luke Lambert of ASCOA.
2. Less Than 200 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Early Registration Discounts end September 1. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Physician Compensation: 10 Core Legal and Regulatory Concepts.
4. 5 Best Practices for Managing Leadership Transitions in ASCs.
5. New Arkansas Law Calls for ASC Medicaid Reimbursements at 80% of Medicare Hospital Rate.
6. Top 10 Patient Safety Tools for Aug. 12-16, 2013.
7. 4 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July.
8. 16 Statistics on New vs. Exiting Medicare-Certified ASCs.
9. Carlsbad Surgery Center Surgeons Give Back to the Community.
10. 130 Nonprofit Hospital & Health System CEOs to Know.
11. Has your ASC added a new specialty within the past year? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on a list of surgery centers recently expanding services.