|News & Analysis|
August 6, 2013
1. How ASCs Can Thrive Through Teamwork: Q&A With Administrator Joseph DeMarco.
2. 5 Steps to Realize Huge Savings on Supply Costs at ASCs.
3. What ASC Owners Can Do Now to Save $10,000-$25,000 or More in 2013 Taxes: 4th Quarter Savings Tips.
4. ASCs 10 Months and 10 Years Into the Future; Emerging Business Issues in ASCs--Hear ASC leaders discuss at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Free Webinar: Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance. This webinar features Connie Cibrone and Satish Cheema of Objective Health discussing how to drive down labor costs. Wednesday, September 25, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 9 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions.
7. 61% of Providers Say ICD-10 Testing Will Take 9 to 12 Months.
8. 11 Recent Hand Hygiene Findings.
9. 10 Articles on Performing Total Joint Replacements at Surgery Centers. 10. 10 Cost-Cutting Methods Physicians Support Most.