|News & Analysis|
April 19, 2013
1. 5 Tips to Revive an ASC's Patient Base With Direct Marketing.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed for 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Free Registration. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the conference, June 13-15 in Chicago, please email Lauren Groeper at email@example.com and Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
3. When ACOs Come to Town: Q&A on Options for ASCs With Jon Friesen of Nueterra.
4. How Does Sequestration Impact ASC Medicare Reimbursement?
5. Hear ASCOA's Luke Lambert, UCLA spine surgeon Dr. A. N. Shamie and other experts discuss healthcare reform's affects on ASCs, orthopedics, spine and pain management in a roundtable at the June ASC Conference. Keynote speakers include Coach K and 50 physician speakers, 90+ sessions. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Discount registration ends May 1. Click here to learn more and register.
7. 4 Points on How ASCs Can Make Out-of-Network Contracting Work.
6. OIG Releases Updated Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol.
8. AAAHC Names Dr. Margaret Spear Board Chair.
9. 10 Statistics on General Surgeon Compensation.
10. 5 Weekly Benchmarks for ASCs to Track.