1. 8 Key Thoughts for ASCs on Out-of-Network Services
2.The Fast-Approaching ICD-10 Deadline: How Can ASC Leaders Prepare?
3. HCA, SCA, USPI & More - 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC M&D Companies
4. It's March Madness time! Can you name the former UCLA Bruin who won 3 NCAA championships and was named The Most Outstanding Player in the NCAA Tournament 3 times as well? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Hear him speak at
the 12 Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine: 168 Speakers, 132 Sessions. Sponsored by National Medical Billing Services.
5. ASC Cost Containment: Common Areas for Improvement
6. 7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Thursday
7. Upcoming Webinars:
- Driving Value and Outcomes in the Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Register here
The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits? Register here
8. 7 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves and Achievements
9. Surgical Delay, Antibiotic Prophylaxis Affect SSI Rates
10. The Good & The Bad: 20 Things Physicians Like, Dislike About Hospital Employment
Becker's ASC Review is compiling two lists, one of ASCs that have recently added new procedures and one of gastroenterologists to know. If you would like more information or to make recommendations for these lists, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: Former Gov. Howard Dean & Former UN Ambassador John Bolton Debate the State of American & Healthcare
June 12-14, 2014
132+ sessions and 168+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and ASC field and business.