|News and Analysis|
March 20, 2013
1. 15 Statistics for Medium Size ASC Revenue.
2. 5 Measures to Slash ASC Supply Costs.
3. 5 Legislative Updates for ASC Leaders to Know.
4. To coincide with the start of NCAA March Madness, register to hear Coach K's keynote presentation at the June ASC Conference, sponsored by National Medical billing Services. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Executive Ambulatory Surgical Center in Michigan Submits CON.
5. California Observatory Surgery Center Opens.
7. 4 Best Practices for Implementing the ASC Quality Reporting Program.
8. RACs Increase Audit Efforts, Encourage Outpatient Procedures.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Napa Surgery Center's Dr. Eric Grigsby Performs 1st Totalis Direct Spinal Decompression.