|News and Analysis|
February 25, 2013
1. 5 Tips for ASCs to Optimize Accounts Receivable.
2. 7 Common Pitfalls to Avoid to Ensure a Successful ASC Reprocessing Program.
3. 6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures.
4. Our Best ASC Spine-Driven Conference Yet: Coach K, 50 physician speakers and other thought leaders will share insight and expertise throughout 90 sessions on June 13-15, 2013, in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. AmSurg to Begin Construction on New $40M Headquarters.
5. Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May.
7. 5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation.
8. $147M Presence Health Project to Include Outpatient Services.
9. Free Webinar: How Standardization IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Hear Managing Director of Navigant Consulting and Leader of Clinical and Operational Effectiveness Chuck Peck, MD, and Associate Professor of Surgery at Virginia Tech/Carillion School of Medicine and Medical Director of Roanoke Ambulatory Surgery Center and Carillion Outpatient Surgery T.K. Miller, MD, discuss the latest updates for ASC infection prevention protocol and programs in this webinar, sponsored by CareFusion. March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 5 Legislative & Regulatory Changes Impacting Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
11. Seeking three ASC administrators for the following two panels at October's 20th Annual ASC Meeting in Chicago: Running a High-Performing ASC Today and Adding Cases to an ASC. Please email Scott Becker with suggestions at email@example.com.
12. Job Opening: Grand Valley Surgical Center in Grand Junction, Colo., is looking
for a new clinical director.