|News and Analysis|
February 22, 2013
1. Outlook for Healthcare in 2013: The Biggest Trends, Opportunities and Threats.
2. 5 Initiatives for Higher Operating Margins at ASCs.
3. 10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates.
4. Hear USPI's Jason Cagle, Merritt Healthcare's Matt Searles & HealthCare Appraisers' Todd Mello in an ASC Roundtable discussing the Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC Sector at the June ASC Conference. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 6 Recent GI-Driven Center Developments.
5. Reprocessing Best Practices: Q&A With Stryker Sustainability Solutions President Brian White.
7. Seavest Properties Purchases Beaumont Medical Center.
8. Health Insurance Exchanges: Which Option Did Each State Choose?
9. Free Webinar: How Standardization IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Hear Managing Director of Navigant Consulting and Leader of Clinical and Operational Effectiveness Chuck Peck, MD, and Associate Professor of Surgery at Virginia Tech/Carillion School of Medicine and Medical Director of Roanoke Ambulatory Surgery Center and Carillion Outpatient Surgery T.K. Miller, MD, discuss the latest updates for ASC infection prevention protocol and programs in this webinar, sponsored by CareFusion. March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 17 Statistics on ASC Physician-Related Valuation Risk Factors.
11. Seeking three ASC administrators for the following two panels at October's 20th Annual ASC Meeting in Chicago: Running a High-Performing ASC Today and Adding Cases to an ASC. Please email Scott Becker with suggestions at email@example.com.