|News and Analysis|
February 18, 2013
1. 5 Key Metrics Profitable ASCs Track.
2. 8 Ways to Combat Spine Surgery Claim Denials.
3. Hear leaders from Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, OrthoIndy, Meridian Surgical Partners and more discuss the politics and business of ASCs in a panel moderated by former tennis pro Brad Gilbert at the June conference. Keynote speakers include Coach K and 50 Great Physician Speakers, 90+ Sessions, A great Business and Clinical Education Event and Great Networking. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
4. 8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers.
5. 5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers.
6. NJAASC Requests Investigation of Cigna.
7. Guadalupe Regional Medical Center to Begin Purchase Negotiations for South Texas Surgical Center.
8. Free Webinar: Healthcare Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats. Hear thought leaders' opinions on the state of the healthcare economy and threats and opportunities in the year ahead in a webniar moderated by Publisher Scott Becker, JD, CPA. February 20, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
9. New Hanover Regional Medical Center Leases Unfinished ASC.
10. 9 Recent Gastroenterologist Moves.
11. Job Opening: Directors of New Business Development for Surgical Care Affiliates.