|News and Analysis|
February 13, 2013
1. 10 Most Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied.
2. Outlook for De Novo ASCs in 2013 and Beyond: Q&A With Luke Lambert of ASCOA.
3. Hear USPI's Jason Cagle, Merritt Healthcare's Matt Searles & HealthCare Appraisers' Todd Mello in an ASC Roundtable discussing the Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC Sector at the June ASC Conference. Keynote speakers include Coach K and 50 Great Physician Speakers, 90+ Sessions, A great Business and Clinical Education Event and Great Networking. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
4. 6 Best Practices to Avoid Common ASC Coding Mistakes.
5. Can a Spine Surgeon Legally Own Interest in an ASC?
6. Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers.
7. Free Webinar: Healthcare Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats. Hear thought leaders' opinions on the state of the healthcare economy and threats and opportunities in the year ahead in a webniar moderated by Publisher Scott Becker, JD, CPA. February 20, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
8. St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASC.
9. Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery Adds Gynecology.
10. A Deeper Look at ICD-10: 5 Tips for a Smooth Transition.