|News & Analysis|
Feb. 6, 2014
1. Eliminate the Weak Links in Supply Chain: 4 Core Points.
2. 24 Statistics on Surgery Staff & Wages Based on Number of ORs.
3. Standalone ASCs: 3 Reasons They'll Survive Healthcare Reform.
4. Keys to Keeping Surgery Centers a Profitable Business Panel--Learn More at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference+The Future of Spine. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Forecasting the Demand for Colonoscopy: 4 GI Physicians Weigh In. 6. 7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with unique cost cutting initiatives. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Bringing Non-Profit Work to the ASC: Q&A With Dr. Sheryl Lewin of K & B Surgical Center.
9. 5 Steps for Better Safety Culture.
10. Does the New CBO Report Help or Hurt ObamaCare?
Seeking Great Speakers - 21st Annual ASC Conference - The Biggest Ever! Running an ASC, Joint Ventures, ASCs and ACOs, the State of ASCs and Much More. If you would like to speak or join a panel, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com
and Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are accepting proposals through Feb. 7.
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts the 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email email@example.com
and they can provide you with the brochure and register you.