|News & Analysis|
Feb. 3, 2014
1. 8 Areas of Low-Hanging Fruit in ASC Supply Chain Management.
2. How to Best Merge ASC Billing Operations After a Transaction: 3 Experts Weigh In.
3. 15 ASC Administrators Under 40.
4. Strategies for ASC Developers to Successfully Enter New Markets from Regent Surgical Health Director of Business Development Christine Henry Musa--Learn More at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference+The Future of Spine. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume. 6. St. Augustine Surgery Center Adds Total Joint Program.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with unique cost cutting initiatives. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case Across the U.S.
9. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Value-Based Purchasing Scores.
10. Tips on Improving OR Management From Surgical Directions.
Insights From VMG's Intellimarker Survey--Click Here
Seeking Great Speakers - 21st Annual ASC Conference - The Biggest Ever! Running an ASC, Joint Ventures, ASCs and ACOs, the State of ASCs and Much More. If you would like to speak or join a panel, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com
and Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are accepting proposals through Feb. 7.
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts the 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email email@example.com
and they can provide you with the brochure and register you.
Nominate an ASC for Becker's Healthcare 2014 list of Great Places to Work in Healthcare. To learn more, Click Here