|News and Analysis|
January 21, 2013
1. 10 Surgery Center Industry Leaders to Know.
2. Register Today: 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Do Physicians in Common ASC Specialties Use Social Media? 72 Statistics.
4. Lowering Spine Care Costs in Wyoming: Q&A With Cigna's Dr. David Mino.
5. The Evolution of Anesthesiology in 2013: Q&A With Dr. Neil Kirschen of South Nassau Communities Hospital.
6. 6 Statistics on Patient Opinion of Orthopedic Surgeon Relationships With Device Companies.
7. Free Webinar: Debunking the Myths of Out-of-Network Reimbursements. John Bartos, CEO of Collect Rx, presents on increasing your out-of-network reimbursement. Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
8. Texas' Guadalupe Regional Medical Center Authorizes CEO to Negotiate for Surgery Center Acquisition.
9. CMS Clarifies Medicaid, Health Exchange Provisions From Affordable Care Act.