|News and Analysis|
January 11, 2013
1. 9 Ways to Increase Profit in Low-Reimbursement Specialties.
2. MedPAC Proposes 0% Payment Increase for ASCs in 2014.
3. 5 Steps to Better Patient Collections at Surgery Centers.
4. Aetna Reimbursement Policy Prohibits Payment for Facility Fees for Office-Based Surgery.
5. Highmark Plans New Pennsylvania Surgery Center as Part of Expansion Plan.
6. 9 Statistics on Surgery Center Size, Rent and PP&E.
7. Free Webinar: Debunking the Myths of Out-of-Network Reimbursements. John Bartos, CEO of Collect Rx, presents on increasing your out-of-network reimbursement. Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
8. Judge Denies Illinois Hospital's Attempt to Revoke Physician Privileges Over Plans for Competing Surgery Center.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare-2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. 20 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Lifestyle & Political Affiliation.