|News & Analysis|
Dec. 21, 2010
1. CMS Projects $4B in ASC Payments for 2011.
2. 15 ASC Industry Executives Who Assumed New Roles in 2010.
3. Major Payor Threatens to Withdraw Coverage for Two Las Vegas ASCs.
4. Seeking nominations for "50 Great ASC Administrators to Know", which will be featured in the March/April issue of Becker's ASC Review. Submit nominations to email@example.com. To advertise in this issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035. 5. Hawaii's Hilo Community Surgery Center Enters Into Joint Venture With Hospital.
6. Nursing Supervisor Pleads Guilty to Stealing $900K From ASC. 7. 5 Steps for Collecting Payments From Patients.
Features insight from Larry Taylor of Practice Partners in Healthcare
.8. 6 Things to Know About ASC Reprocessing. Features insight from Scott McDade of McKesson Medical-Surgical.
9. Coder Compensation Increases; Credentials, Education Boost Salary. 10. WikiLeaks Episode Underscores Risk of Portable Media in Surgery Centers.
Written by Marion Jenkins of QSE Technologies
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, Laser Spine Institute
and ASC Turnaround Group