|News & Analysis|
Dec. 14, 2010
1. 10 New ASCs Opened or Under Development by Hospitals and Health Systems.
2. 5 Ways ASCs Can Stay in the Black.
3. Regent Surgical Health Opens New Alaska Surgery Center in Anchorage.
Learn more about Regent Surgical Health
4. Health Inventures Names Dr. Charles Peck as New President and CEO.
Learn more about Health Inventures
5. Seeking nominations for "20 Great ASCs to Work for", which will be featured in the Feb. special issue of Becker's ASC Review. Submit nominations to email@example.com. To advertise in this issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
6. 20 Largest False Claims Cases of 2010.
7. Free Webinar Tomorrow: "Top Challenges & Opportunities for Spine in 2011: Healthcare Reform, Accountable Care Organizations, Outpatient Growth and More" (Dec. 15, 1:15-2:15 CST). Reserve your spot today!
8. AMA, Physician Groups Call on CMS to Distribute $200M in Overdue Reimbursements to Physicians.
9. Job Opening: Surgical Management Professionals Seeks Director of Patient Accounting.
10. 30 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
and Laser Spine Institute