|News and Analysis|
December 12, 2012
1. 11 Ways ASCs Can Make More Money Per Procedure.
2. 5 Steps for ASCs to Survive When Hospitals Employ Physicians.
3. Achieving a 40-Case Per Month Increase Next Year: 5 Ideas From Chris Bockelman of Foundation Surgery Center of Oklahoma.
4. Job Opening: Surgery Center Administrator in Kingston, PA. Click here for more information.
5. 34 Rights & Responsibilities for a Surgery Center Patient Bill of Rights.
6. 7 Trends in ASC Building to Compete With Hospitals.
7. Massachusetts Eye and Ear Outpatient Surgical Center Now Open in Boston.
8. Webinar: 2012 is nearing an end and change is the only thing certain to happen in 2013. Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education, of mdStrategies as he discusses many of the upcoming CPT coding changes for 2013. This must-attend webinar is scheduled for Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 1pm Central. If you can't make it then, the webinar will be available for viewing on demand after December 21. Click here to learn more
9. VMG Health's Jonathan Tyroch: How Demographic Trends Affect Valuation Conclusions for ASCs.
10. Wisconsin Eye Clinic Opens 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau.
11. YMD Oculofacial Plastic Surgery to Open in Florida in 2013.