Peoria Day Surgery Center in Illinois
Wins Dismissal Against OSF
Medical Center's Complaint; claims by Saint Francis based on out-of-network billing practices was brought in response to a Peoria Day lawsuit against Saint Francis filed Sept. 2006.
2. 10 Interesting Accounts Receivable Statistics for ASCs, from the 2008 VMG Health Intellimarker.
3. Assessing the Merits of Outsourced Billing for ASCs, by Caryl Serbin, RN, BSN, LHRM.
4. 10 Steps for ASCs to Prepare For and Respond to Anesthesia Subsidy Requests.
The January issue of Becker's ASC Review focuses, in part, on anesthesia in surgery centers. Don't miss this or any of the nine issues in 2009 by subscribing now.
5. Case Study: Resyndication Leads to Successful
6. Press Release: Additional Financial Services Now Offered by Serbin Surgery Center Billing.
7. NovaMed Acquires Second Multi-Specialty Surgery Center in Pennsylvania.
8. 5 Key Concepts from the William Blair & Company Survey of Hospital Administrators With Comments on Stryker, Intuitive Surgical and TomoTherapy, written by Scott Becker, JD, CPA.
9. Wisconsin Physicians, Nonprofit Healthcare System Joint Venture on Surgery Center.
10. Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly
Advertiser and This Edition's Sponsor: Serbin
11. Use These 10 Benchmarks and 10 Best Practices to Improve Your Billing and Collections Efficiency.
12. Joint Commission Manuals Now Available Electronically.
13. AAAHC's Medicare and Medicaid Deeming Authority Renewed by CMS.