1. 10 Pain Management Statistics for Surgery Centers.
2. Attorney John Fanburg Explains How New Jersey ASCs are Under Attack and Its Relevancy to ASCs Nationwide.
3. Physician Hospitals of America Cites Economic Impact of Physician-Owned Hospitals, Calls Supporters to Action.
4. Free Webinar Tomorrow: Ambulatory Surgery Centers -- 2 Key Topics --
1. Medical Malpractice Industry Trends, and 2. Key ASC Business and
Legal Trends (Wed., Dec. 9 at 1:15-2:15 P.M. CST) -- Sponsored by Medical
Protective. Register and learn more.
5. Pain Management Coding Changes and Challenges: Q & A With Peggy Hapner of MedLearn.
6. Spine Surgeon Robert Bray Predicts a Major Shift of Volume Into ASCs.
7. The January issue of Becker's ASC Review
will highlight 53 Management & Development Companies, 15 Great ASCs
to Work For and 10 ASCs That Opened in 2009. To advertise in the issue,
please contact Jessica Cole (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Kimberly Hursley (email@example.com). You can also call Jessica and Kim
at (800) 417-2035. Advertising closes on Dec. 17.
8. CEO of Anesthesia Healthcare Partners Discusses How Propofol Use Can Provide a Competitive Edge to Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes