1. 22 GI Statistics for Surgery Centers.
Representing New Jersey ASC in Landmark Out-of-Network Victory for Surgery Center
Industry Discusses Garcia v. Health Net, Continued Challenges for N.J.
3. Court Supports Medical College of Georgia's Plan to Build Surgery Center Despite Objections From University Hospital and Doctors Hospital Surgery Center.
4. The January issue of Becker's ASC Review will highlight 53 Management & Development Companies, 15 Great ASCs to Work For and 10 ASCs That Opened in 2009. To advertise in the issue, please contact Jessica Cole (email@example.com)
or Kimberly Hursley (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also call Jessica and Kim
at (800) 417-2035. Advertising closes on Dec. 17.
5. Arizona Gastroenterologist Pays $400K to Settle False Claims Suit.
6. CEO David Schlactus of Willamette Surgery Center Discusses Flaws in Health Reform Bills in Oregonian Column.
7. Study in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Finds ASCs May Exceed Performance of Hospitals for Certain ENT Procedures. 8. Correction: Matrix Surgery Center in Michigan was identified as a single-specialty surgery center in a November report. It is a multi-specialty ASC that performs procedures in pain management, plastics, podiatry and ophthalmology.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
, Regent Surgical Health