|News & Analysis|
Dec. 2, 2010
1. Outlook for ASCs in 2011: From Andrew Hayek of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Advocacy Committee.
2. 10 Things to Know About Co-Management Relationships in Conversions of ASCs to HOPDs.
Features insight from Scott Safriet of Healthcare Appraisers.
3. Letter to the Publisher: Hospital Power to Fire a Doctor At-Will.
Written by Dr. Nick Benton of Corvallis (Ore.) Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
4. The Jan./Feb. issue of Becker's ASC Review will focus on benchmarking and statistics and feature 50 Management and Development Companies to Watch for 2011.To advertise in the issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 6 Factors Affecting Current ASC Development.
Features insight from John Marasco of Marasco & Associates
.6. SourceMedical Acquires Serbin Surgery Center Billing.
Learn more about SourceMedical
7. Less Than One Week Until Free Webinar: Hybrid Surgery Center - The Best of Both Worlds (How to Successfully Combine In-Network and Out-of-Network Reimbursement) - Dec. 7, 1:00 CST (2:00 EST). Reserve Your Spot Today!
8. 8 Steps to Improve Your Pain Management Billing and Collection Process.
Written by Michael R. Heifferon and DeAnn Bustamante of DECA Health
9. 6 Things GI/Endoscopy-Driven ASCs Should Benchmark.
10. 5 Things to Know on the Future of Anesthesia.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, ASD Management
and Surgical Notes