|News and Analysis|
Nov. 30, 2011
1. 10 Top Concerns for Surgery Center Physicians in 2012.
2. Ownership of Kentucky Surgery Center to be Transferred Between Competing Health Systems.
3. Success in the Spine Market: 6 Spine Company Leaders Discuss the Future.
4. 8 Surgery Center Business Office Goals for 2012.
5. Free Upcoming Webinar: "Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends" with Jim Rolfe and Jen Johnson of VMG Health. Tues., Dec. 6; 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Register today!
6. Co-Management Agreements 101: Basic Principles to Know.
7. New N.Y. Surgery Center Opens in Utica.
8. New Indiana Spine Center Opens in Carmel.
9. 10 ASC Must-Reads From the Week of Nov. 21.
10. Job Opening: Symbion Seeks Regional Vice President.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, ASCOA, Medical Web Technologies and Surgical Notes.