|News and Analysis|
Nov. 28, 2011
1. 10 Trends in ASC Reimbursement and Contracting in 2012.
2. CMS Administrator Dr. Don Berwick to Resign in December.
3. 10 Steps to Add a Gastric Lap-Banding Service Line to an ASC.
4. New Arizona Surgery Center Planned for Kingman.
5. Space is Going Fast for Complimentary Webinar: SourceMedical RVP Todd Logan and Surgery Center Administrators Discuss "Electronic Health Records: Understanding the Opportunities for Your ASC." Thurs., Dec. 1, 1:15-2:15 PM CT. To register,
6. 5 Points on Ultrasound for Pain Management.
7. Detroit Podiatrist Pleads Guilty to Fraud, Faces 10 Years in Prison.
8. Seeking Recommendations for Pain Management-Driven ASCs to Know. Submit a recommendation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Pain Management-Driven ASC to Know.
9. New Michigan Surgery Center Planned for Ann Arbor.
10. Merck Agrees to Pay $950M Over Alleged Illegal Marketing of Painkiller Vioxx.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions, ASCOA, Spacesaver and Surgical Notes.