If you'd like more information about or an introduction to any of these companies, please e-mail Scott Becker.
1. MedHQ. Based in suburban Chicago, MedHQ provides accounting, revenue cycle, human resources and credentialing services to clients in 10 states. MedHQ is the expert in all these fields, providing business office functions to hospitals, surgery centers, imaging centers and physician practices nationwide.
2. QSE Technologies. QSE Technologies is a premiere IT systems integrator serving the ambulatory healthcare industry for more than five years. QSE works to design and implement technology infrastructure systems that support both today's and tomorrow's healthcare information technology needs.
3. Regent Surgical Health. As buyers, developers and managers of outpatient surgery centers and physician-owned hospitals around the country, Regent Surgical Health is an experienced developer and specialist in turnaround situations. Partnering with Regent can result in almost immediate improvements in financial health.
4. Practice Partners. Practice Partners in Healthcare takes great pride in the development, management and equity ownership with its physician and hospital partners. Specializing in de novo and turn-around situations, Practice Partners' physician base encompasses a wide array of surgeons with an emphasis in orthopedics.
5. Ion Healthcare. Ion Healthcare provides a turnkey solution for screening and management of patients with sleep apnea referred to your surgical center. The company's clinically proven quality program will provide your center everything needed to assess and manage risks of sleep apnea in patients referred to your center.
6. Prexus Health. Prexus Health is a 100 percent physician-owned company that specializes in the development and management of multi-specialty, physician-owned ASCs and small hospitals. Because Prexus believes in the "campus model" of development, it also assists with the development and operation of imaging centers, physical therapy services and anatomical pathology labs.
7. Serbin Surgery Center Billing. Serbin Surgery Center Billing was founded in 2001 to provide the answer to ASCs' complex and unique billing needs, providing expert and accurate coding, billing, collections, and managed care negotiations solely to the ASC industry. SCB's extensive knowledge of payor responsibilities and managed care contracting ensures you'll receive the highest reimbursements possible.
8. Woodrum/ Ambulatory Systems Development. Woodrum reorganizes, performs financial turnarounds and develops new ASCs; its strength is in growing ASC businesses with innovative programs and adding new surgeons. Woodrum manages more than 20 ASCs nationwide for doctors and/or hospital/physician joint-ventures.
9. McShane Medical Properties. McShane Medical Properties is an integrated design/build construction and real estate development firm offering comprehensive services for the healthcare industry. McShane's healthcare specialties include construction and real estate services for medical office buildings, ambulatory surgery centers, specialty hospitals, critical access hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers and centers of excellence.
10. zChart EMR. zCHART EMR was developed by dozens of healthcare professionals -- administrators, office staff, nurses and physicians -- at multi-specialthy outpatient surgery centers. Years of development and everyday use in the real-world surgery center environment has created a first-rate, intelligent, 21st century surgical chart that will surprise and delight users.