|News and Analysis|
| November 19, 2012
1. 50 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
2. 5 Tips for Better Benchmarking at ASCs.
3. 10 Key Trends for Spine Surgery in 2013.
4. Free Webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your ASCs. Linda Lansing, Senior Vice President of Clinical Services for Surgical Care Affiliates, discusses the use of safe surgical checklists in the ASC setting. Thursday, December 6, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more.
5. Surgery Center Coding Guidance: Colonoscopy and Other Intestinal Procedures.
6. Cigna Sues New Jersey's Roseland Ambulatory Surgery Center for Waiving Patient Costs.
7. State-by-State Decisions on Health Insurance Exchanges: 50 Statistics on Plans for 2014.
8. Seeking 4 leading spine surgeons for a panel on best opportunities in spine. This will be at the 11th Annual Orthopedics, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago on June 13-15, 2013. Also on the agenda will be Coach Michael Krzyzewski, Forrest Sawyer, Brad Gilbert and Geoff Colvin. Please email Scott at email@example.com with suggestions.
9. 4 Considerations for Ambulatory Anesthesia From SAMBA's Dr. Peter Glass.
10. Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA and Leica.