[Becker's ASC Review] 10 New ASCs Developed by Hospitals/13 Things to Know About ASC Operations/11 Benchmarking Stats on ASC EBITDA
News and analysis
Nov. 19, 2010
1. 10 New ASCs Opened or Under Development by Hospitals and Health Systems.
2. 13 Things to Know About ASC Operations.
3. 11 Benchmarking Statistics on Surgery Center EBITDA.
4. Limited Space Available; Register Today for Free Webinar: Hybrid Surgery Center - The Best of Both Worlds (How to Successfully Combine In-Network and Out-of-Network Reimbursement) - Dec. 7, 1:00 CST (2:00 EST).
5. 4 Goals for Cutting Down ASC Costs.
6. 6 Ways to Cut Anesthesia Costs in Your ASC.
7. Drive to Repeal Health Reform Hopes to End Ban on Physician-Owned Hospitals.
8. Becker's ASC Review/Becker's Hospital Review is now accepting nominations for our annual list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. To download the nomination form, please visit here. If you are interested in sponsoring the list, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. 6 Changes to Improve Physician Productivity in ASCs.
10. 10 Proven Strategies for Building a Successful GI/Endoscopy-Driven ASC. 11. 10 ASC Coding Tips. Written by Paul Cadorette of mdStrategies. 12. 4 Steps to Reduce Implant Billing Deficiencies.
If you are interested in subscribing to our free hospital- and health system-focused e-weekly, click here; our free orthopedic and spine practice-focused e-weekly, click here; or e-mail your request to Scott Becker.