| Nov. 18, 2011|
1. 12 Ways to Improve ASC Physicians' Experience in 2012.
2. Should You Sell Your Orthopedic or Spine Practice to a Hospital?
We are seeking three panelists for this session at the 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference (June 14-16, 2012, Chicago). This will be a moderated question and answer session. If you have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. 10 Steps Taken by Top-Performing Pain Management Programs.
4. 8 (Humorous) Reasons Your Physicians May Be Dissatisfied.
5. Proposal for Alaska Surgery Center Denied.
6. Permit Issued for New Surgery Center in Green Bay.
7. 7 Points About Personalized Partial Knee Replacements in Surgery Centers.
8. Complimentary Webinar: SourceMedical RVP Todd Logan and Surgery Center Administrators Discuss "Electronic Health Records: Understanding the Opportunities for Your ASC." Thurs., Dec. 1, 1:15-2:15 PM CT. To register, .
9. Pieces of the Puzzle: Creating a Multidisciplinary Approach to Pain Management.
10. Job Opening: Vice President, Business Development for Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experior, SCA, NovaMed and Surgical Notes.