|News & Analysis|
Nov. 18, 2010
1. 6 Changes to Improve Physician Productivity in ASCs.
Features insight from Susan Kizirian of ASCOA
2. 5 Achievable Goals for ASCs in 2011.
Features insight from Michael Lipomi of Surgical Management Professionals
3. Combating Surgery Center Fraud With Effective Risk Assessment.
Written by Ron L. Ralph, Jason A. Whitmer and Paul D. Smith Jr. of Crowe Horwath.
4. Limited Space Available; Register Today for Free Webinar: Hybrid Surgery Center - The Best of Both Worlds (How to Successfully Combine In-Network and Out-of-Network Reimbursement) - Dec. 7, 1:00 CST (2:00 EST).
5. 12 Anesthesia Processes for ASCs to Track and Benchmark.
6. 10 Tips for Accurate and Compliant ASC Coding. Written by Caryl Serbin and Robin A. Weakland of Serbin Surgery Center Billing.
7. Becker's ASC Review/Becker's Hospital Review is now accepting nominations for our annual list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. To download the nomination form, please visit here. If you are interested in sponsoring the list, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
8. 9 Things to Know About EMRs for ASCs.
9. Florida's South Palm Ambulatory Surgery Center Completes Sale to a Corporate Investor.
10. Drive to Repeal Health Reform Raises Hopes to End Ban on Physician-Owned Hospitals.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
and Surgical Notes