|News and Analysis|
| November 16, 2012
1. 6 Key Items for ASC 2013 Strategic Plans.
2. Medicare Payment Cuts Loom for ASCs; Economists Warn Forestalling Could Have Dire Consequences.
3. How to Achieve Significant Savings With a GPO: Q&A With Regent Surgical Health's Amy Gagliardi.
4. Free Webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your ASCs. Linda Lansing, Senior Vice President of Clinical Services for Surgical Care Affiliates, discusses the use of safe surgical checklists in the ASC setting. Thursday, December 6, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more.
5. 5 Challenges for Coding & Billing Compliance.
6. 10 Leading Payors by Dollars Collected.
7. Accreditation for Office Based Surgery vs. Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Frequently Asked Questions.
8. Seeking 4 leading spine surgeons for a panel on best opportunities in spine. This will be at the 11th Annual Orthopedics, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago on June 13-15, 2013. Also on the agenda will be Coach Michael Krzyzewski, Forrest Sawyer, Brad Gilbert and Geoff Colvin. Please email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.
9. Medical Facilities Corporation to Acquire 51% Interest in Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
10. Surgery Center of Oklahoma Posts Prices, Encourages Transparency in Hospital-Dominated Market.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management, Surgical Notes and VMG Health.