|News & Analysis|
Nov. 16, 2010
1. Top 3 Reasons Physicians are Reluctant to Join ASCs and How to Overcome Such Objections.
Written by Tyler Merrill of ASCOA
2. 75 of the Best Gastroenterologists in America.
3. 5 Tips to Maximize ASC Collections.
4. Free Webinar: Hybrid ASC - The Best of Both Worlds (How to Successfully Combine In-Network and Out-of-Network Reimbursement) - Dec. 7, 1:00 CST (2:00 EST) . Reserve your spot today!
5. 23 New Billable ASC CPT Codes for 2011.
6. Medical Facilities Corp. Increases Revenue, Reduces Loss.
7. The Jan./Feb. issue of Becker's ASC Review will focus on benchmarking and statistics and feature 50 Management and Development Companies to Watch for 2011.To learn more about advertising in the issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Anesthesia Stipends: Performance Metrics Increasingly a Part of Stipend Agreements. Written by Rob Saunders of McKesson Provider Technologies.
9. New York Surgery Center Included in New Plans for Buffalo Medical Complex.
10. SourceMedical Management Software Integrates mTuitive's OpNote to Help Improve ASC Post-Operative Reporting.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Serbin Surgery Center Billing
and ASC Turnaround Group