|News and Analysis|
Nov. 14, 2011
1. 7 Trends Affecting the Future of Pain Management in Surgery Centers.
2. ASCA Answers Pressing Questions About Quality Reporting.
3. Single-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery in ASCs: 5 Thoughts From Dr. Huy Nguyen.
4. Call for Speakers: 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago) -- We are seeking the best and smartest orthopedic surgeons, spine surgeons and pain management physicians to join panels around specific subjects or to provide short clinical or business lectures (25-35 minutes). If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
5. 6 Oversights That Can Cause Trouble for a Surgery Center.
6. California Democrat Endorses ASC Bill.
7. Investigators Want Information on Merck's Marketing Practices.
8. Complimentary Webinar: SourceMedical RVP Todd Logan and Surgery Center Administrators Discuss "Electronic Health Records: Understanding the Opportunities for Your ASC." Thursday, Dec. 1, 1:15-2:15 PM CT. To register, .
9. 7 Goals for ICD-10 Preparation for the Next Six Months
. 10. Job Opening:
Administrative Supervisor/Assistant. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask with a wide range of functions, including handling confidential information properly and good in internal/external customer disputes in general. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, ASCOA, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions and Medical Web Technologies.