|News and Analysis|
| November 9, 2012
1. Healthcare Reform, Physician Shortages and the Struggle to Reduce Cost: Thoughts From Dr. Howard Dean & Ari Fleischer.
2. 5 Medicare Trends for Surgery Centers to Watch.
3. Using a Part-Time Administrator to Oversee an ASC: 5 Thoughts From MedHQ's Tom Jacobs.
4. Free Webinar: 10 Key Business and Legal Issues for ASCs. This webinar will feature Scott Becker discussing an overview of the healthcare environment and it's impact on ASCs as well as 10 key legal issues for 2013. Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more.
5. AmSurg to 'Remain Acquisitive,' Grow Revenue, Says S&P.
6. Novant Health Unsuccessfully Challenges Wake Forest Baptist Surgery Center.
7. 5 Tips for Collecting in Full From Surgery Center Patients.
8. Two Job Openings:
Surgery Center Administrator in St. Louis with Meridian Surgical Partners. Click here
to learn more.
Regional Vice President of Operations for Meridian Surgical Partners. Click here to learn more.9. California's Orange Coast Surgery Center Sells for $2.6M.
10. MedPAC Continues Discussion of Payment Cap for Pain Management Services.
11. Screenings for Colonoscopy Procedures.
Are you complying with the regulations for coding colonoscopy screenings? Paul Cadorette, Director of Education, will be discussing this topic that can dramatically affect your reimbursement and liability if faced with an audit. Join Paul as he discusses screening requirements and other GI topics on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 1pm Central. Click here to learn more.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medline, Regent Surgical Health, Surgical Notes, ASD Management.