|Nov./Dec. Issue of Becker's ASC Review Online|
Nov. 4, 2010
Download the Nov./Dec. Issue of Becker's ASC Review (Digital Edition).
1. 18 Top ASC Stories for 2010 - A Look at the Biggest Issues Shaping the Industry.
2. 10 Statistics From the ASC Association's 2010 ASC Employee Salary & Benefits Survey.
3. CMS Issues Stark Act Voluntary Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol - 9 Key Concepts.
4. The Jan./Feb. issue of Becker's ASC Review will feature a special focus on benchmarking and statistics to help you gauge your ASC's performance on a variety of key indicators and improve your operations and profitability. The issue will also feature 50 Management and Development Companies to Watch for 2011. If you would like to advertise in the issue or sponsor an executive briefing, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Publisher's Letter: Accountable Care Organizations - 9 Observations; Increased Integration Efforts; Increased Mergers and Acquisition Efforts; Call for Speakers: 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven ASC Conference & 2nd Annual Hospital Conference - Improving Profits, ACOs, Physician Hospital Integration and Key Specialties.
6. Illinois Court Orders Blue Cross to Pay Almost $3M to Surgery Center in Out-of-Network Case.
7. 106 Physician Leaders in the ASC Industry.
8. 3 Most Important ASC Specialties Resisting the Trend of Movement to Employment by Hospitals: A Quick Look at Orthopedics, Ophthalmology and Gastroenterology.
9. 12 Sound ASC Financial Practices.
10. Distribution of Facility Profits to Owners & Should Same Corporation Own ASC and Practice: Q&A With Scott Becker.
11. Critical ASC Mistake: Accepting Highest Bidder but Not Best Long-Term Partner.
12. Subscribe to the new, free Becker's ASC Quality, Safety & Infection Control E-weekly, focusing on news and analysis about ASC quality, safety, infection control and accreditation.
13. Washington Hospital Receives ASC CON After State Supreme Court Ruling.
14. 20 ASCs Performing More Than 10,000 Cases Annually.
15. 25 New ASCs Opened or Announced in 2010.
16. 10 Ways to Improve Anesthesia in Your ASC.
17. Impact of November Elections on ASCs: Q&A With Andrew Hayek of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Advocacy Committee.
18. 6 Ways Healthcare Reform and ARRA Will Impact Gastroenterology.
19. ASC GI $100,000 Question: Are You Billing for Second Maneuvers?
20. 7 Ways to Ensure Payment Without Damaging Patient Relationships.
21. Truth Behind A/R Days: Why It's the Most Important ASC Business Statistic and Why Most ASCs Have it Wrong.
22. What to Audit When You Audit Your ASC's Billing Process.
23. 8 Ways ACOs Could Impact Surgery Centers With Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower.
24. 5 Strategies for Saving Your ASC Money by Streamlining Equipment Costs.
25. 8 Ways to Save More Money on ASC Supplies.
26. 6 Best Practices for Implementing an Effective Infection Control Program.
View these stories and download the entire issue.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
and ASD Management